| ADC DIAGNOSTIX 700, Adult, Black (ADC-700), Set of 2 |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- ADC DIAGNOSTIX 700, Adult, Black (ADC-700), Set of 2
- Chrome-plated precision crafted 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer
- Luminescent dial features bold numerals and extended graduation marks for easy reading in all light conditions and from virtually any angle
- Adcuff nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use
ADC DIAGNOSTIX 700, Adult, Black (ADC-700), SET OF 2
ADC Diagnostix 700 Series ADC's finest pocket aneroid, the 700 is the instrument of choice for the discriminating professional. This aneroid has a precision crafted, chrome-plated 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer, polished to a sterling shine. Featuring a luminescent dial with bold white numerals and extended graduation marks on a contrasting black face for easy reading in all light conditions. The nylon Adcuff has ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system which ensures proper cuff positioning and use, every time. Latex inflation blub is fitted with a filter screen end valve which reduces dust build up and adds years of reliable service.
Complete with carrying case.
Lifetime calibration warranty
Assembled, inspected, and packaged.
Note: This Monitor is for Professional Use Only!
Newborn: Measures arms 1.75-3.30in (cuff is 2 x 7.1 in long)
Infant: Measures arms 5.10-7.5 in (cuff is 3 x 10.3 in long)
Child: Measures arms 7.25-10.25 in (cuff is 4.1 x 14.5 in long)
Adult: Measures arms 10 -16 in (cuff is 5.7 x 21.3 in long)
Large Adult: Measures arms 13.5-20 in (cuff is 6.9 x 24.9 in long)
Thigh: Measures arms 16-26 in (cuff is 8.3 x 32.5 in long)
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.