| ADC DIAGNOSTIX 703, Adult, Black |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- ADC DIAGNOSTIX 703, Adult, Black
- Revolutionary palm style manometer (#804) with integral latex-free bulb and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience.
- Precision crafted 300mmHg no-pin stop German mechanism tested to 200, 000 cycles.
- Mechanism housed in a patented double shell ABS impact polymer casing.
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve. ADCUFF nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size Guide marking system ensures proper cuff position and prevents miscuffing.
ADC DIAGNOSTIX 703, Adult, Black ,a versatile palm style aneroid sphygmomanometer that combines precision crafted performance with rugged durability. Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use. Quick release luer slip connector.
Complete with leatherette zippered carrying case with self repairing nylon zipper.
Six clinical cuff sizes available. Adult size available in 16 fashion colors.
Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA from foreign components.
Two year inflation system warranty. Lifetime Calibration Warranty.
Infant: Measures arms 5.10-7.5 in (cuff is 3 x 10.3 in long)
Child: Measures arms 7.25-10.25 in (cuff is 4.1 x 14.5 in long)
Adult: Measures arms 10 -16 in (cuff is 5.7 x 21.3 in long)
Large Adult: Measures arms 13.5-20 in (cuff is 6.9 x 24.9 in long)
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry's most extensive warranties.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.