| ADC DIAGNOSTIX 922, Desktop Mercury Sphygmomanometer Newborn, Black (922N) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- ADC DIAGNOSTIX 922, Desktop Mercury Sphygmomanometer Newborn, Black (922N)
- Fold-down cover with spring lock mechanism and Rugged die cast aluminum housing with textured black baked enamel finish
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features 4.00mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow
- High visibility red graduations
- Filter system keeps mercury clean for reliable performance
ADC DIAGNOSTIX 922, Desktop Mercury Sphygmomanometer Newborn, Black (922N) is a traditional desktop mercury sphygmomanometer that follows in the quality tradition of ADC aneroids.
Locking reservoir secures mercury during storage, transport, or maintenance
AdcuffTM black nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size GuideTM marking system prevents mis-cuffing
Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use
Inflation bulb fitted with filter screen end valve reduces dust build-up
AdflowTM chrome-plated brass air release valve
Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.