| ADC MULTICUFF BP System DuraShockTM Shock Resistent Integrated Sphygmomanometer,Latex Free 731BK |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- ADC MULTICUFF DuraShockTM Shock Resistent Integrated Sphygmomanometer, 731BK
- Gauge housing is molded from high impact ABS , then sheathed in a removable rubberized bumper.
- A multi-pocketed heavy duty black nylon zipper case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- 3 cuff model includes adult, child, and large adult AdcuffTM nylon cuffs and one-tube bladder with quick release luer slip connector
- Case measures a compact 8 x 6 x 2 that can easily be stored in most emergency boxes and trauma kits
ADC MULTICUFF DuraShockTM Shock Resistent Integrated Sphygmomanometer, 731BK ,meet what happens when two great Companies work together! American Diagnostic Corp. and Welch Allyn, 2 world leaders in the Industry, have revolutionized the sphygmomanometer, creating the DuraShockTM. The gage is made by Welch Allyn.
Gearless Manometer! With no gears, springs or pinions to wear out, the DuraShockTM is the FIRST and ONLY aneroid to meet AAMI SP9 specifications for shock resistance!
Comes with 5 Bumpers- Black, Navy, Hunter Green, Purple and Orange. (Cuff ONLY comes in Black!)
Integrated, bladderless, Latex-Free cuff has a revolutionary port that allows leak free connections to the DuraShock gauge, even allowing gauge to be rotated!
70 Denier, urethane coated nylon cuff is RF welded for incredible strength and durability.
The hook and Loop are SO strong, that ADC guarantees it for an unprecidented 100, 000 cycles!
Size Guide Markings help insure proper fit and positioning
Comes with: Child (6.2" to 8.4" inches/15.8 to 21.3 cm), Small Adult (7.9" to 10.6" inches/20.0 to 27.0 cm), Adult (10" to 13.5" inches/25.3 to 34.3 cm), and Large Adult (12.6" to 17.0" inches/32.1 to 43.3 cm)
Comes With : 4 Latex-Free Bulb and ADFLOW valve assemblies
Compact 600 Denier multipocket carry case keeps each component securely in place yet instantly accessible for rapid selection of the appropriate inflation system
Double Warranty from ADC : 3 Years on all inflation system components
5 Years on Calibration
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.