| ADC Professional Diagnostix 922 Series Desktop Mercurial Sphygmomanometer, Adult, Black, 922 |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- ADC Professional Diagnostix 922 Series Desktop Mercurial Sphygmomanometer, Adult, Black, 922
- Fold down cover with spring lock mechanism and Rugged diecast aluminum housing with textured black baked enamel finish
- Graduated unbreakable plastic cartridge tube features 4.00mm inside bore for unrestricted, friction-free mercury flow
- High visibility red graduations
- Filter system keeps mercury clean for reliable performance
ADC Professional Diagnostix 922 Series Desktop Mercurial Sphygmomanometer, Adult, Black, 922 is a traditional desktop mercury sphygmomanometer that follows in the quality tradition of ADC aneroids.
Locking reservoir secures mercury during storage, transport, or maintenance
AdcuffTM black nylon cuff with ADC's proprietary Size GuideTM marking system prevents mis-cuffing
Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use
Latex inflation bulb fitted with filter screen end valve reduces dust build-up
AdflowTM chrome-plated brass air release valve
Lifetime warranty on cartridge tube
ADC medical instruments and accessories have been carefully designed to meet the rigorous demands of the most discriminating healthcare professionals throughout the world.
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising concern for quality.
Exhaustive inspection of every item by ADC factory trained quality control staff ensures strict compliance with ADC standards for performance and durability.
And the commitment to manufacturing excellence is backed by the industry's most extensive warranties.
Adult: Measures arms 10 -16 in (cuff is 5.7 x 21.3 in long)
Shipping Weight: 5lb