| Aircraft Hand/Wrist Cooler |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Aircraft Hand/Wrist Cooler
- Indications: CarpalTunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Post-Operative - ACL reconstructions, General arthroscopies Non-Operative-Patellofemoral pain, Degenerative joint disease, sprains
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
Easy to use, effective and extremely portable. The Aircraft Hand/Wrist Cooler will provide up to 4-6 hours ice compression therapy. Simple to detach, allowing the patient to walk and exercise. No electricity or batteries required. The Aircast cooler combines focal compression with cold to provide optimal control of swelling, edema, hematoma, hemarthrosis, and pain. Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for the ER, post-op, training room and home.
Key Benefits: Anatomiccuff design for complete coverage Easy to apply and remove Detachable coolerPortable Controlled cold; no known risk of tissue damage Durable and economical.
* Cuff- covers the injured area.
* Cooler- holds enough water and ice for 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy.
* Tube- exchanges the water between cooler and cuff.
* All cuffs (knee, shoulder, ankle, thigh, and calf) use the same cooler and fittings.
Indicated for use with carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and post-op. one size fits all.
Shipping Weight: 5lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.