| Thermophore Arthritis Heat Pad Countertop Display (Contains 2 Large, 2 Medium) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- No need to add water thermophore produces its own moisture
- Thermophore unit, flannel cover and instruction book included.
- Thermophore heating pads by Battle Creek are designed to assist with relieving arthritis or rheumatism, chronic neck or back pain, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms and sports injuries.
- The unit is machine washable and the flannel cover will not shed.
- Includes 2 Large and 2 Medium sizes.
Moist heat is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat better than air. The Thermophore Hot Pack has an outer fleece blend cover that draws humidity from the air and retains it. Then when the heat is turned on, the moisture is forced out of the fleece blend and onto the treated area.
A special "on" switch gives you complete control of the high temperature to tolerance; and should you fall asleep, your grip on the switch relaxes and the heat automatically turns off.
You can do it yourself. Simply rest in a comfortable position, place the Thermophore Hot Pack directly on the skin, build up heat quickly, and maintain it as high as you are able to tolerate for 15-30 minutes.
The Thermophore Moist Heating Pad is available in four sizes, so you simply select the pack to fit the area to be treated. For example, you may choose the "Standard" size for the low back and the "Petite" for the neck.
Dimensions: Length: 4IN Width: 17IN
Item Weight: 17lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.