| Bauerfeind MANUTRAIN Wrist Support For Arthralgia |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Knitted joint support stabilizes the wrist through controlled compression
- Removable thermoplastic stay help provide therapeutic positioning when indicated and may also be contoured to the individual VELCRO brand closure strap may be applied when additional
- Silicone inserts leave radius and ulna pressure-free and provide intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the wrist for increased joint stabilization
- Anatomical knit with graduated compression at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation
The Bauerfeind MANUTRAIN left wrist support is designed to help provide relief from the pain and instabilities of your wrist and can be used to help with carpal tunnel syndrome, pre and post-operative inflammatory conditions, Tenosynovitis, and wrist dislocation.
Product is only .5" wide.
Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
Available Colors: Titanium, Natural, Black
Select Size: See sizing chart.
Size: Circumference in Inches
1: 5 1/2 - 6 in.
2: 6 - 6 1/4 in.
3: 6 1/4 - 6 3/4 in.
4: 6 3/4 - 7 in.
5: 7 - 7 1/2 in.
6: 7 1/2 - 7 3/4 in.
Size is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the wrist across the bony prominences
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.