| Cal Apatite - Size: 90T |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
Cal Apatite is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicate organic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- Helps maintain new bone formation to optimize peak bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- An excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
| || || |
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† || 1500 mg|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) || 626 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) || 398 mg|
Recommendations: Up to 6 tablets daily or as directed.
Form: 90 Tablet Bottle; 270 Tablet Bottle
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
Cal Apatite Formula Focus
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Item Weight: 1lb
Shipping Weight: 1lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.