| Cal Apatite with Magnesium - Size: 90T |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Complete Bone Nutritionbr Purity-Certified MCHC with Magnesium
Cal Apatite with Magnesium is the same formula as original Cal Apatite®, but with the addition of 300 mg of magnesium per serving.
- Magnesium plays important roles in bone metabolism, with over one-half of the total body stores of magnesium found in bone tissue.
- Provides a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
- Magnesium is provided as a blend of glycinate, citrate, and aspartate for enhanced absorption.
- Does not contain magnesium oxide
| || || |
|THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyptite Concentrate (MCHC)† || 1500 mg|
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) || 600 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) || 378 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, aspartate, and bis-glycinate††) || 300 mg|
Recommendations: One to six tablets daily.
Form: 90 Tablet Bottle; 180 Tablet Bottle
† Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
†† As MetaMag™, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate:
U.S. Patent Nos. 4,599,152; 4,830,716 Albion®.
Cal Apatite Formula Focus
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Item Weight: 1lb
Shipping Weight: 1lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.