| Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Cobalt-Blue Filter and Corneal Viewing Lens (Model 11820) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- This is the HEAD ONLY! Customer will be required to order the handle also!
- Illumination system converges the light to a point at the cornea, allowing easy entry into small, undilated pupils.
- The illumination pathway then diverges to the retina, illuminating a very wide area of the fundus.
- Viewing system enables the operator to view the illuminated area on virtually the same axis, creating the widest field-of-view attainable.
- Provides a 5-times larger view of the fundus than ever before achieved with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye.
The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope with Cobalt-Blue Filter and Corneal Viewing Lens (Model 11820) provides innovative optics for panoramic views of the fundus.
Enables a 25-degree field-of-view vs. the standard 5-degree field-of-view.
Increases magnification by 26% over a standard scope.
Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections.
New Halogen HPX lamp provides bright, white light.
Greater working distance improves the comfort of both examiner and patient.
Works with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources (battery handle or wall transformer), saving additional investment.
The patient eyecup establishes and maintains proper viewing distance, provides stabilization for the view, is a pivoting point for leverage in panning around the retina, occludes ambient light, and helps with orientation.
The dynamic focusing wheel adjusts the focus in a continuous, smooth action for more precise control and the optimum view with a focusing range of -20 to +20 diopters.
The aperture dial has micro, small, and large spot sizes, a slit aperture, red-free filter, and cobalt blue filter with add-on corneal magnifying lens (Model 11820 only).
The ergonomic design of the built-in, soft grip handle provides maximum comfort, balance and access to controls.
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Approvals: IEC / EN60601-1; IEC / EN60601-1-2, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90, UL 2601-1; Second Edition, 1997
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.