| Dr. Riter's Ergo Chair |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- The egg-shaped ball of the ErgoChair does not compress discs in the spine, like a regular chair.
- The ErgoChair is easy to assemble.
- Air pump is enclosed and it is easy to inflate the chair.
- The egg-shaped ball can be inflated or deflated to find the desired height for different individuals.
- The egg-shaped ball can be removed from the chair frame and used for stretching and exercising. Exercise manual included with purchase.
Dr. Riter's Ergo Chair
A new and exciting ergonomic chair designed by a group of physicians, health practitioners and engineers in Switzerland to promote correct posture, to help strengthen the muscles in the abdominal area and the spine, and to take stress off the back and neck.
Most people who sit in front of a computer or at a desk for prolonged periods of time assume poor posture. It results in flattening of the lumbar spine and altered head carriage. This can result in chronic lower back pain, weak abdominal muscles, and neck problems that often lead to headaches.
Prolonged sitting can also cause poor circulation in the legs resulting in painful leg cramps or the sensation of the legs falling asleep.
The ErgoChair enables individuals to achieve proper posture. The egg-shaped flexible ball allows free movement of the body - up and down, back and forth, and side to side -- for the body to find the best posture to relieve and prevent back pain.
An award-winning product at the world's most prestigious International Invention Conference. The ErgoChair won Best New Invention in the furniture category, out of 1, 000 entries from 42 countries. The ErgoChair is patented in the U.S. and Europe.
Can improve posture in as little as one week.
Exercise and strengthen the muscles while you sit.
Shipping Weight: 20lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.