| Skin Disease: Textbook + CD-ROM PDA Software, 2nd Edition |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
New To This Edition: * Features over 700 full-color photographs?never-before published.
* Weighs the importance of diseases and explains when to treat and how quickly.
* Provides coverage of pediatric skin diseases throughout.
* Highlights when to refer patients to a specialist and when urgent action is required.
* Presents many new chapters, providing better coverage.
* Includes European drug names.
* Focuses on treatment and diagnosis of common entities, offering guidance on everyday cases.
* Features a disorders index on the inner cover, making expert guidance fast and easy to find.
* Provides helpful appendices that cover diagnosis by body region ? lesion classification ? quantity of cream to apply and dispense ? and a dermatologic formulary.
* Presents a bulleted outline format for easy reference.And much more.
This book and PDA package is specifically designed for quick reference and focuses on the 250 diseases most likely seen in everyday practice. The revised and updated 2nd Edition features practical, clear advice on diagnosis and therapy, and includes anterior and posterior diagrams of where diseases may be found on the body as well as classifications of primary, secondary, and special lesions. Over 700 full-color, never-before published photographs show the classic manifestations of disease and rarer variations. Throughout the book, readers will also find pediatric considerations, clinical pearls, and advice on when to refer patients to a specialist.
Shipping Weight: 4lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.