| eGeneralMedical $100 Gift Certificate |
- eGeneralMedical Gift Certificates are a great way to give a gift to someone and allow them to get what they REALLY want.
- Personalized Gift Certificates emailed or mailed to your recipient.
- Call with Questions or Group Pricing for Large Orders.
eGeneral Medical, Inc. is pleased to announce a new gift-giving option - GIFT CERTIFICATES! When you can't decide or don't know what to buy for someone else, give them the gift of choice. We offer the following standard denominations ($25, $50, $75 and $100), however if you wish to purchase an amount not shown below, please call us at (919) 844-9402 and we will be happy to customize your gift certificate amount for you. Please remember when you order to specify your name and the recipient's name in the proper space on the order form. Also, in order to get the gift(s) to your recipient as quickly as possible, we are unable to accept personal checks or money orders by mail.
Rules for eGM Gift Certificates:
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates must be used within 1 year of the date purchased, and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- If your order exceeds the certificate amount, you must pay the remaining balance with a credit card. Any unused balance can be used for future orders until the gift certificate expires.
- Items purchased with a gift certificate are not eligible for returns.
- No refunds on gift certificate purchases.
How to Redeem a Gift Certificate:
If you have a gift certificate you'd like to apply toward your purchase, you can do so by entering the gift certificate code in the "Coupon or Promotional Code" section on the Payment page of the checkout process. Make sure to include the @ sign when you enter the code. Once you've entered the code, click the "Apply" button. The page should refresh, and you should see the credit listed under "Your Order." Your total should reflect the change.
If your gift certificate does not cover the total amount of your purchase, select an additional method of payment to cover the remaining balance. If you have money left on the gift certificate, it can be used for future purchases until the total value of the gift certificate has been used or it expires. You may use multiple gift certificates to pay for a single order, and they can be used in conjunction with up to one Coupon Code.
Shipping Weight: 0.1lb
Purchase an Amazon Gift Certificate by clicking below.
You can NOT use Gift Certificates with Medical Redemption towards purchase on Amazon web site: