| Informed EMS Field Guide ALS Version 16th Edition |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Airway Management, including the new King LT Airway
- New Top 1800 Prescription Drugs
- Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSIQ
- Poisons + Overdose / "Rave" Drugs
- Medical Emergencies Section
EMS Field Guide ALS
Newly revised 16th edition! This small flip-chart booklet makes it easy for Paramedics, Nurses and Physicians to look up their patients' medications, check drug doses, quickly interpret 12-Lead EKGs and much more!
At only 3" x 5" it easily fits in your pocket, has color-coded tabs, and is Waterproof, Alcohol-fast and "Street-Tough."
This New & Improved Guide has:
* Airway Management, including the new King LT Airway
* New Top 1800 Prescription Drugs
* Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI
* Poisons & Overdose / "Rave" Drugs
* Medical Emergencies Section
* ACLS Algorithms
* 82 Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* 12-Lead ECG Section & Acute MI
* IV Drips, Drug Infusions, Dosages
* Fibrinolytics for AMI & Stroke / CVA
* Childbirth, Diabetic, Respiratory Distress
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* Trauma, Triage, MCI, Glasgow Coma Scales
* Burn Charts, the "Rule of 9s"
* Pulse Oximetry, Infectious Diseases
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, Notes & Much More!
3" x 5"-- Pocket-size
Waterproof, Alcohol-Fast, & "Street-Tough"
Dimensions: Length: 5.5IN Width: 3IN Height: 0.75IN
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.