| Informed NIMS Incident Command Systems Field Guide, 1st Edition |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- National Incident Management System compliant field guide.
- Joint System Information ISBN: 1890495298
- Multi-agency Coordination System
- Sample Planning Schedules and Meeting Agenda
- ICS Position Responsibilities and Checklists
NIMS: Incident Command System Field Guide
National Incident Management System compliant field guide.
The new NIMS: Incident Command System Field Guide provides instant access to critical key points of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) that can help you make decisions fast.
This 3" x 5" reference guide clearly and concisely outlines what you need to know about NIMS objectives, whether you're at the local, state or federal level or in private industry. The all-hazards, non-jurisdictional, or discipline specific guide also provides responsibilities and checklists for applying the Incident Command System (ICS).
Color-coded tabs put NIMS compliance information at your fingertips. Tough, waterproof, and alcohol-fast, this handy guide can be used for NIMS and ICS training, during training and functional exercises, and on incident responses.
* NIMS Overview and Major Components
* Joint Information Systems
* Multi-agency Coordination System
* Incident Command System Concepts
* ICS Position Responsibilities and Checklists
* Sample ICS Organizational Charts
* Planning Process and Cycle
* Sample Planning Schedules and Meeting Agenda
* Incident Action Plan (IAP) and ICS Forms/Templates
* National Response Plan Relationship
* NIMS/ICS Glossary and Acronyms Reference
* Position-specific Prompts for Command, Operations, and More!
3" x 5"-- Pocket-size
Waterproof, Alcohol-Fast, & "Street-Tough"
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.