Chief Information Technology Manager
The chief information technology manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all IT systems utilized within the company.
- Establishes the overall strategic goals for community based content. Develops, directs, and implements community related content for an organization, such as live events, bulletin boards, chats, mail, etc.
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and goals for a business development department. Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements. May coordinate and negotiate with the product development, marketing and/or sales group.
- Plans, directs, and manages the daily operations of a computer operations department. Establishes department policies and procedures. Responsible for operation of mainframe and peripheral information system equipment and for developing schedules for equipment usage.
- Analyzes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to channel marketing initiatives. Studies marketing data such as customer information, call patterns, and demographics.
- Responsible for determining current and future enterprise infrastructure needs.
- Oversees the operation, maintenance, and procedures of the organization's financial systems, MAS90. Purchases and implements new software, maintains databases, and trains employees. Ensures that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the system. Works with the IT and finance departments to meet business requirements.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for products. Develops test strategies, devices, and systems. Performs stress and performance tests on a variety of computer hardware including circuit boards, processors and wiring.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's client/server software applications.
- Oversees a staff of IT auditors responsible for auditing information systems, platforms, and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security. Evaluates IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establishes controls to mitigate loss. Determines and recommends improvements in current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains company database[s], product templates for integration into all selling terminals. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process. Manages programmer and codes for database access, excel, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
- Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Designs html prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based applications. Designs and evaluates visual human interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles. Implements the user interface design. Works with the product development team to design online user experiences. Ensures user experience is formulated to achieve the goals of the online entity.
- Supports, monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software problems pertaining to LAN. Recommends and schedules repairs. Provides end users support for all LAN- based applications. Installs and configures workstations.
- Oversees channel development strategies, architecture and infrastructure requirements, and information technology, sales, and operations teamsí collaboration to ultimately fulfill E-commerce business strategy.
- Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques. Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.
- Identifies and designs an organization's strategic and long-range e-commerce goals. Aids in the development of an Internet/extranet strategy and helps to coordinate effort across all IT functions to support company's business strategy. Provides insight on e-commerce business to top management for inclusion in overall business plan.
- Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for online content. Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts
- Establishes and directs the strategic long term goals, policies and procedures for an information technology department. Determines an organization's long-term systems needs and hardware acquisitions to accomplish the organization's business objectives.
- Develops and designs interface, front pages, and the tools to navigate a web site. Performs unit testing at the page level. Sets code standards, and leads code reviews. Reviews specifications and provides time estimates on the development of projects and features. Prioritizes projects and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent in 6 – 8 years experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, and Access) and other software applications (e.g., Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Expert experience with SQL server and database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with Yahoo! Small Business store manager/editor and basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred
[ Return to Employment Opportunities Home ]