| Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope 2113 |
Looking for Littmann Quality at a Better Price?
We recommend the ADC Adscope 604.
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope 2113
- The pediatric stethoscope features a 1-inch bell for an easier chestwall seal. The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric stethoscope is designed for long-lasting durability.
- This precision instrument is also designed to maximize the comfort of both patient and professional.
- The solid stainless steel chestpiece on the 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is optimally sized for your little patients. The small diaphragms conform to the contours of pediatric bodies.
- The snap-on rim will not rust or corrode. And unlike threaded rims, it will not come loose or fall off.
Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope 2113
Designed for your little patients. Stainless steel chestpieces are optimally sized for pediatric auscultation.
*picture depicts L2113 black model*
There is also a crack-resistant, reinforced yoke that allows you to fold the scope easily into your pocket without kinking or breaking.
The internal double-leaf binaural spring helps assure a long life and allows easy adjustment of eartube tension. The lightweight eartubes are durable and abrasion-resistant.
They feature a nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and bell, so there's no need to warm them up.
Plus, each stethoscope comes with patented 3M Littmann Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal and maximize comfort.
eGeneralMedical.com does not recommend Littmann Stethoscopes or Accessories.
Littmann products are currently NOT eligible for honorarium redemptions, rewards, or coupons.
Shipping Weight: 6lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.