| Lightweight Vest-skirt Combination - Small - Hearts Of Color - Vest-skirt Combination |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Overlapping design offers extra protection Large outer pocket
- This is for the "Lightweight Vest-Skirt Combination - Small - Hearts of Color" model only.
- Categorization: Infection Control & Safety > Radiation Safety
- Hearts of Color
- This product may differ from image shown (i.e. product may be a different color, size, make, model, or be a replacement part for product shown). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before placing your order.
Due to item weight, additional shipping/freight charges may apply.
Lightweight Vest-Skirt Combination - Small - Hearts of Color - Vest-Skirt Combination : Full front and back coverage. 2-piece combo distributes 70% of weight onto hips, leaving only 30% of total weight on shoulders for better movement and increased comfort. 3 hook-and-loop style closures. Solid 0.5mm Pbprotection even at 120 KVP, exceeding the required 0.5mm lead equivalency at 80 KVP. See opposite page for color options. Widths are measured side to side at a point just below armholes. Lengths are measured from supra-sternal notch to bottom hem. Vest-Skirt Size Chart Size P S M L XL 2XL Vest 26-30 31-35 36-40 41-45 46-50 51-55 Skirt 22-26 27-31 32-36 37-41 42-46 47-51
Shipping Weight: 55lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.