| ORTHOGEL Cold Therapy Pain Relief 16 oz. Pump Dispenser |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Orthogel cold therapy pain relief with Glucosamine, MSM, Aloe, vitamin E, ILEX, and Natural Cox II Inhibitors.
- ORTHOGEL is a topical analgesic for the fast temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis pain, simple backache, muscle pain, sprains, bruises, tendonitis, shoulder pain, neck pain and foot pain.
- ORTHOGEL Cold Therapy is greaseless, stainless and has no lingering odor. The effects last for several hours.
- ORTHOGEL is made with high quality ingredients such as OptiMSM and PUREFLEX Glucosamine.
- Vitamin E, Glucosamine and Aloe are formulated into ORTHOGEL to help prevent skin dryness.
ORTHOGEL Cold Therapy Pain Relief 16 oz. Pump Dispenser
The 16 oz. Screw Down Pump Dispensers are typically used by healthcare professionals, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 0.2% (Counterirritant)
Menthol - 3.5%, (Topical Analgesic)
Directions: Adults and children 2-years of age and older: Rub a thin film over the affected areas not more than 4 times daily, massage not necessary.
Children under 2: consult a physician.
Item Weight: 16.5oz
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.