| ORTHOGEL Cold Therapy Pain Relief 4 oz. Jar, Case of 12 |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Orthogel cold therapy pain relief with Glucosamine, MSM, Aloe, vitamin E, ILEX, and Natural Cox II Inhibitors.
- ORTHOGEL is a topical analgesic for the fast temporary relief of pain associated with arthritis pain, simple backache, muscle pain, sprains, bruises, tendonitis, shoulder pain, neck pain and foot pain.
- ORTHOGEL Cold Therapy is greaseless, stainless and has no lingering odor. The effects last for several hours.
- ORTHOGEL is made with high quality ingredients such as OptiMSM and PUREFLEX Glucosamine.
- Vitamin E, Glucosamine and Aloe are formulated into ORTHOGEL to help prevent skin dryness.
ORTHOGEL Cold Therapy Pain Relief 4 oz. Jar
The 4 oz ORTHOGEL Jar is preferred by customers and healthcare professionals that apply the pain relieving gel by hand during massage instead of the roll-on applicator. Some people prefer to apply the gel somewhat thicker for longer effects and massage the gel into the area.
Active Ingredients: Camphor 0.2% (Counterirritant)
Menthol - 3.5%, (Topical Analgesic)
Directions: Adults and children 2-years of age and older: Rub a thin film over the affected areas not more than 4 times daily, massage not necessary.
Children under 2: consult a physician.
Item Weight: 4.5oz
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.