| HCPCS 2006 Coder's Choice Health Care Procedure Coding System, National Level II + Medicare Codes |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- HCPCS 2006 Coder's Choice Health Care Procedure Coding System, National Level II + Medicare Codes
- Includes National Coverage Determinations Manual (NCD)and Medicare Carriers Manual (MCM) citations plus the full text of the references in an appendix
- Code more accurately with our color-coding and symbol notation system
- Locate codes faster with our exclusive thumb indexing
- Lays flat on your desk and stays open during use
Includes all official HCPCS Level II codes with full descriptions, table of drugs, index and appendices.Maximize your Medicare reimbursement by using the most current HCPCS Level II codes. These codes must be used to bill Medicare for supplies, materials, injections, DME, rehab, and other services. Our HCPCS includes exclusive features such as thumb indexing, new lay-flat binding and color coding, all designed to make coding faster and easier.
Author(s): Practice Management Information Corporation
Paperback: 450 pages
Publication Date: 12/15/2005
Dimensions: Length: 11.25IN Width: 6IN Height: 1.25IN
Shipping Weight: 4lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.