| SPO Medical PulseOx 7500H for Homecare Applications |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- SPO Medical PulseOx 7500H for Homecare Applications
- Portable monitoring of blood oxygen saturation and heart rate, Accurate and fast measurements, Easy and practical to use - Auto On/Off feature
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort, Easy-to-use "slip-on" silicone thimble sensor, Long-lasting battery that provides over 300 hours of continuous use (10 x longer than conventional oximetry devices)
- Minimal maintenance - ideal for homecare use, Environmentally friendly product with minimum need to change batteries, Nail polish tolerant - no matter how dark the color
- Battery life indicator - easy to read, Back-light feature to view display at night, Robust and attractive design, Convenient storage case available (optional)
SPO Medical PulseOx 7500H for Homecare Applications
The PulseOx 7500H is a FDA regulated device. Like all oximeters sold in the medical market, the PulseOx 7500H requires a prescription. All regulations regarding dispensing of prescription devices must be followed.
Supplied with User Guide and Warranty Documentation
Full Manufacturer's warranty and 24/7 on-line user support
Dimensions: Length: 14.75IN Width: 14.75IN Height: 14.75IN
Item Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.