Satisfaction Guaranteed! At eGeneralMedical.com, your satisfaction is our highest priority and 100% guaranteed. We hope that you have enjoyed your online shopping experience, and sincerely appreciate your business. We offer a 15-day return policy.
Prior to your purchase, feel free to call and speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives about any of our products. This will help eliminate unnecessary returns and fees and ensure that you, as our valued customer, receive the proper item.
If you wish to request a refund for an unreceived order, you will need to download and complete this form and fax it to us at 919.844.9403.
[ Return to Top ] Cancelling Orders: If you wish to cancel your order, please call our ordering department as soon as possible, as orders that have already shipped cannot be cancelled. You will be charged a $5 cancellation fee.
[ Return to Top ] For Refunds or Replacements:
Return Policy Limitations:
- All eligible non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee and must be in re-sellable condition.
- To receive a refund or replacement item, you must contact us within 3 days of delivery. If you need to return a product after the 15 day period, you should contact the manufacturer directly and proceed under the product's warranty.
- Contact our returns department to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Should you call outside of normal business hours (M-F 10am - 6pm EST), please leave a detailed message regarding the return including your name, telephone number, and order number.
- Customer is responsible for return shipment fees. We will send a return shipping label or UPS Call Tag if the item is defective, if necessary.
- Package your item(s) securely and ship the item to eGeneralMedical with the return shipping label securely attached.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your returned item(s), we will issue a refund for the purchased product(s) less the 30% restocking fee. Shipping will not be refunded.
- Please note, it may take 7-10 business days for the refund credit to appear on your billing statement.
- Our return/replacement policy is not valid on any orders shipped internationally. Certain items are not eligible for return: vitamins, nutritional supplements, personal hygiene products, all electronics (including computers, televisions 27" or larger (see below for more details), PDAs, peripheral equipment, CD-ROMs, software, and videos), hazardous items that are gas-powered or contain flammable liquids (will be marked as not returnable), any products missing the serial number or UPC, gift certificates, specialized products, and any food items.
- At this time, we are unable to offer refunds on initial shipping charges. However, if a replacement is warranted, we will pay the shipping costs for your replacement item and the return of the defective item to eGeneral Medical.
- Items returned to eGeneralMedical.com must be in resellable condition to qualify for refunds.
- Our refund policy is regretably only applicable for our US customers, andi tems shipped internationally cannot be returned. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If you ordered a Dell television 27" or larger and it arrived damaged, we cannot authorize a return or issue a RMA number. All repair requests must be sent directly to Dell (1.800.274.1550), and a domestic claim should be filed with USPS if you believe the damage occured en route (by calling 1.919.974.2733 or by submitting this form).
[ Return to Top ] Contact Us:
[ Return to Top ]