| SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES laminated 20" x 26"-9765PL1.5 |
- SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS Laminated 20" x 26"
- Defines Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
- Briefly explains and labels their effects on various organs of the body.
- Provides a useful table that cross-references common signs and symptoms with each disease.
- Also lists preventative measures to eliminate and reduce the risk of acquiring and transmitting these diseases.
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS Laminated 20" x 26",
Describes and illustrates the following STIs: genital warts, genital herpes, chancroid, syphilis, trichomoniasis, HIV/AIDS, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), hepatitis B, pubic lice, scabies, chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Size is 20" W by 26" H
Shipping Weight: 2lb