| Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion Software (EMAIL DOWNLOAD ONLY) NO REFUNDS |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Structured alphabetically for ease of use, with International Nonproprietary Names (INNs) to identify drug names.
- Both Recommended International Nonproprietary Names (rINN) and US Adopted Names (USAN) are used throughout.
- Cross references to US Approved Names (USANs) are also included where drug names differ significantly.
- An essential clinical reference for physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Includes easy-to-use severity rating symbols that offer guidance to the user on the clinical significance of the interaction
Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion Software (EMAIL DOWNLOAD ONLY) NO REFUNDS
Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion provides concise, accurate, and clinically relevant information to busy healthcare professionals in precise and mobile device compatible quick-reference format. Monographs are based on published sources including clinical studies, case reports, and systematic reviews, and are fully referenced.
This most popular resource is now even more valuable with the latest enhancements that you'd expect only from Skyscape. Now you can be sure that every time you 'sync' your device, whether with your desktop or wirelessly, you will have the up-to-the-minute resource along with free services like MedAlert that will bring you the latest trial results, journal summaries and breaking clinical and drug alerts - in-context!
Shipping Weight: 1lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.