| The Better Sex Guide to the Kama Sutra - DVD/CD Set |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- The Better Sex Guide to the Kama Sutra - DVD/CD Set
- Written by Vatsyana in approx.
- 350 AD, the Kama Sutra (Priciple's of Love), connects all aspects of sexual life.
- These ancient and timeless teachings of the East are revealed in Sinclair's unique approach.
- Included with this new DVD set is a CD (35 minutes) of the original music score from the video.
The Better Sex Guide to the Kama Sutra - DVD/CD Set, Expert advice from noted Indian Sexologist and Kama Sutra authority, Prof. Prakash Kothari, MD, PhD, leads the exploration of this ancient wisdom Sharing a highly developed expression of their erotic desires, real couples demonstrate positions outlined in the text and live the principles, "what's good for the body is good for sex".
Shipping Weight: 1lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.