| Ultra Flora Plus - Size: 50g |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Advanced Probiotic Nutrition with Fructooligosaccharides and Immunoglobulins
Ultra Flora Plus is a patented† probiotic formula that provides highly viable, pure strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis along with supportive factors.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and has broad intestinal, digestive, and immune system support functions.
- Provides the valuable Probio-Protein® factor, a concentrate of immunoglobulin proteins (antibodies) from whey to help maintain a healthy intestinal environment.
- Provides the valuable Probio-Saccharide® factor, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), an excellent food source for beneficial bacteria that helps to promote their growth in the intestine.
- Produced in a freeze-dried form and refrigerated during storage and shipping for maximum stability, and shipped with the most current viability assay to provide you with assurance of potency.
- Guaranteed to provide no fewer than 15 billion combined live organisms per serving through date of expiration.
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific certification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.
| || || |
|1/4 TEASPOON (0.75 G) SUPPLIES:|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® Strain || 7.5 billion live organisms††|
|Bifidobacterium lactis || 7.5 billion live organisms††|| ||(formerly known as B. infantis†††) || |
|Globulin Protein Concentrate || 560 mg|
Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (0.75 g)
Recommendations: 1/4 teaspoon mixed with four to six ounces unchilled water one to two times daily between meals.
Form: 50g Bottle (67 servings)
† U.S. Patent Nos. 5,744,134; 6,241,983; 5,531,989; 5,531,988
†† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
††† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation.
This product is refrigerated
Ultra Flora Plus Formula Focus
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Item Weight: 1lb
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.