| Orion Sure-flow Cyanide Ion Selective Electrode, Combination, Solid State, Thermo Scientific |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- temperature range: 0 to 80 degrees C -|-. thermo scientific no.: 9606BNWP -|-. ion concentration range: 260 to 0.2 ppm, 10-2 to 8 x 10-6 M.
- body material: Epoxy. lead length: 1 m. connector: BNC. junction: Sure-Flow.
- Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific - Model 9606BNWP - Unit: Each
- MSDS sheet for this product can be found at: http://msds.egeneralmedical.com/10010-806.pdf
- ORION Sure-Flow Cyanide Ion Selective Electrode, Combination, Solid State, Thermo Scientific
ORION Sure-Flow Cyanide Ion Selective Electrode, Combination, Solid State, Thermo Scientific : This ionplus combination electrode may be used in many applications such as plating baths, water analysis, or as a titration end point detector for metal titrations. (For cyanide measurements below 0.2ppm, use the Silver/Sulfide electrode.) Sure-Flow junction ensures easy maintenance - no need to worry about clogged electrodes. Convenient for field use or with small sample volumes as little as 5mL. No reference electrode necessary. Use filling solution 34117-965 and ionic reagent 34185-155. Dimensions: 13dia.x110Lmm. Cap diameter: 16mm.
Shipping Weight: 40lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.