| 2-mercaptoethylamine Hydrochloride - Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- size: 6 mg. application: Reduces Divalent IgG to Monovalent IgG Without Separating Heavy and Light Chains. molecularweight: 113.61.
- Size: 6 mg - Unit: Each (6 MG)
- MSDS sheet for this product can be found at: http://msds.egeneralmedical.com/pi20408.pdf
- 2-Mercaptoethylamine Hydrochloride
- This product may be an accessory for Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific and may differ from the image shown. If you have any concerns, please contact us prior to placing your order.
2-Mercaptoethylamine Hydrochloride - Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific : Generally, protein modification reagents can be divided into reagents that add, cleave, or reduce. Reagents that add labels are used for immunoassays, flow cytometry, fluorescence-activated cell sorter (FACS) analysis, and molecular function and structure
Shipping Weight: 4lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.