| N-hydroxysulfosuccinimide (sulfo-nhs) - Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- size: 500 mg. application: Modifies Carboxyl Groups to Amine-Reactive Sulfo-NHS-Ester When Used with EDC. molecularweight: 217.13.
- Size: 500 mg - Unit: Each (500 MG)
- MSDS sheet for this product can be found at: http://msds.egeneralmedical.com/pi24510.pdf
- N-Hydroxysulfosuccinimide (Sulfo-NHS)
- This product may be an accessory for Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific and may differ from the image shown. If you have any concerns, please contact us prior to placing your order.
N-Hydroxysulfosuccinimide (Sulfo-NHS) - Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific : Generally, protein modification reagents can be divided into reagents that add, cleave, or reduce. Reagents that add labels are used for immunoassays, flow cytometry, fluorescence-activated cell sorter (FACS) analysis, and molecular function and structure
Shipping Weight: 6lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.