| Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride - Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- size: 25 g. application: Deblocks SATA-Modified Proteins and Cleaves Asn-Gly Bonds. molecularweight: 69.49.
- Size: 25 g - Unit: Each (25 G)
- MSDS sheet for this product can be found at: http://msds.egeneralmedical.com/pi26103.pdf
- Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride
- This product may be an accessory for Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific and may differ from the image shown. If you have any concerns, please contact us prior to placing your order.
Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride - Pierce Protein Modification Reagents, Thermo Scientific : Generally, protein modification reagents can be divided into reagents that add, cleave, or reduce. Reagents that add labels are used for immunoassays, flow cytometry, fluorescence-activated cell sorter (FACS) analysis, and molecular function and structure
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.