| Welch Allyn 3.5v Standard Ophthalmoscope Set with Rechargeable Handle and Soft Case (Model 11791) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- The Welch Allyn AutoStep Coaxial Ophthalmoscope uses a Halogen HPX lamp that provides 30 percent more light output, for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Its 68 lenses in one diopter steps provide better resolution.
- It has 6 apertures for general and specialist use.
- Its rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
- Its illuminated lens dial clearly identifies settings.
The Welch Allyn 3.5v Standard Ophthalmoscope Set with Rechargeable Handle and Soft Case (Model 11791) offers 68 lenses and a coaxial system for better resolution.
The coaxial optical system produces shadow-free spot and easier entry into undilated pupils.
The crossed-linear polarizing filter reduces corneal reflection.
The red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
The 18 possible aperture combinations provide greater versatility, and the sealed optics provide better dust protection.
The chrome-plated brass handle rests comfortably in the hand.
It comes with an adjustable rheostat control and smooth, knurled finish for a no-slip grip.
A safety switch prevents accidental battery drainage.
3.5v AutoStep Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head Only
3.5v Halogen Lamp
3.5v Direct Plug-in Rechargeable Handle
Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Black)
Spare lamps are not provided with halogen sets. Sets include space for optional 3.5v Halogen Finnoff Ocular Transilluminator (#41100).
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.