| Welch Allyn 3.5v Ophthalmic Set - Ophthalmoscope, Retinoscope, Convertible Handle (Model 18410-C) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Welch Allyn quality instruments in one convenient hard case.
- The Retinoscope's external focusing sleeve is easy to grip and manipulate.
- It has bright halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- It has magnetic age-appropriate targets for dynamic retinoscopy and one-hand operation for spot focus and 360° spot rotation.
- The interchangeable spot retinoscope can be converted to a streak retinoscope by simply changing the lamp.
This Welch Allyn 3.5v Ophthalmic Diagnostic Set includes Diagnostic Ophthalmoscope, Spot Retinoscope, Convertible Handle, and Hard Case (Model 18410).
A rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
The Ophthalmoscope uses halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
It has 6 apertures for general and specialist use, and 28 lenses with -25 to +40 diopters for better resolution.
Its illuminated lens dial clearly identifies settings.
The universal handle's smooth, non-abrasiveknurled finish ensures a no-slip grip.
The chrome-plated brass handle provides durable, long-life construction.
Spot Retinoscope without Lamp
3.5v Spot Lamp
3.5v Standard Ophthalmoscope (Head Only)
3.5v Halogen Lamp
3.5v Convertible Rechargeable Handle
Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-A
Fixation Card Set
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Spare lamps are not provided with halogen sets. Sets include space for optional 3.5v Halogen Finnoff Ocular Transilluminator (#41100).
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.