| Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set - AutoStep Ophthalmoscope, Otoscope, Convertible Handle, Hard Case |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- 3.5V Coaxial AutoStep Ophthalmoscope with patented coaxial optics offering a greater field of view, shadow free spot, and easier entry into the patient's pupil. Special polarizing filter reduces corneal reflection by 99 percent.
- Features 68 lens in single diopter steps.
- 3.5V Operating Otoscope with open system and rotatable lens and speculum for convenient procedures.
- Convertible handle, with chrome-plated brass knurled finish, can be powered by either a NiCad rechargeable battery or 2 C-cell batteries.
- Handle accepts all Welch Allyn 3.5V heads.
The Welch Allyn Diagnostic Set with AutoStep Sealed Ophthalmoscope, Operating Otoscope, Convertible Handle, and Hard Case (Model 97370-C) makes peforming a physical diagnosis easier. Welch Allyn's medical diagnostic instruments featuring our exclusive Halogen HPX lamps that provide brighter, whiter light than standard halogen lamps for true tissue color and long-lasting illumination. Built for durability, ease-of-use and comfort, these instruments will provide you with lasting satisfaction.
3.5v AutoStep Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head Only
3.5v Halogen Lamp
3.5v Operating Otoscope without Specula (Head Only)
3.5v Halogen Lamp
Reusable Polypropylene Pneumatic, Operating, and Consulting Otoscope Specula, Set of Five
3.5v Convertible Rechargeable Handle
Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-A
Hard Case for 3.5v Set
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.