| Welch Allyn AED 10 Defibrillator with Soft Shell Carrying Case (Model 970302E) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Welch Allyn AED 10 Defibrillator with Soft Shell Carrying Case (Model 970302E)
- Intuitive design -easy "1-2-3" operation + Soft Shell Carrying Case
- Compact size -ideal for small spaces + Follows American Heart Association energy protocols
- Comprehensive device self checks, making the AED 10 virtually maintenance-free; High-resolution backlit display, easy viewing in direct sunlight or poor lighting environments
- Lightweight - among the lightest weight device in its class ; Only one lithium battery is required for years of standby performance
The Welch Allyn AED 10 with Soft Shell Carrying Case (Model 970302E) features an intuitive desing and easty "1-2-3" operation.
When it comes to simplicity and compact design, the Welch Allyn AED 10 is ready for rescue. With input from AED users at every level of skill, the AED 10 was designed for simple operation and quick deployment by the minimally trained or infrequent user.
Large internal memory
Welch Allyn Orbital Biphasic Technology
Wireless (IR) Communications-"beam" event data to PC or printer
Battery life gauge
Dependable and Ready for Rescue
AEDs are now being placed in a wide range of business and public settings... and the Welch Allyn AED 10 is leading the way by helping rescuers respond quickly to an emergency. This compact AED is available with an optional durable carrying case or compact wall cabinet.
One high-performance, long-life, maintenance-free lithium battery is all that's required to power the AED 10.
One Complete Solution
Like all other Welch Allyn AED's, the AED 10 can be part of the complete Welch Allyn "AED Solutions" program which includes planning, physician oversight, legal indemnification, site survey, training, retraining, maintenance and data management. The AED 10 is the result of 35 years of defibrillation experience -making sophisticated technologies as simple as "1-2-3."
Output: Welch Allyn Orbital Biphasic Truncated exponential.
Energy Select: 200, 300, 360J or user configurable among the following energy options: 150, 200, 300, 360
Charge Time: Less than 5 seconds to 150J, less than 15 seconds to 360J.
Analysis Time: 4-16 sec.
Audible Prompts: 18 audible prompts.
Visual Prompts: 20 text screen prompts.
Controls: Four buttons - On/Off, Shock, and 2 software configurable buttons.
Accuracy: 10% or 1J (whichever is greater) at 50?.
Shipping Weight: 10lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.