| Welch Allyn 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope Head Only (Model 11720) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides 30 percent brighter, whiter light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation.
Additional Features include: Condition: New
18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6-position, continuously rotating aperture dial). Plus: red-free filter, polarizing filter, and unfiltered Halogen HPX on a 3-position switch--each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial, for a total of 18 possible combinations.
Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
The Welch Allyn 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only) Model 11720 features a Coaxial vision system, sealed optics, and Halogen HPX illumination for excellent views of the fundus.
The best of the best in traditional ophthalmoscopes.
Delivery time may vary between 2-4 weeks
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.