| Welch Allyn 3.5v Ophthalmic Set - Ophthalmoscope, Retinoscope, Rechargeable Handle (Model 18410) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Welch Allyn quality instruments in one convenient hard case.
- The Retinoscope's external focusing sleeve is easy to grip and manipulate.
- It has bright halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Its crossed-linear polarizing filter eliminates glare from trial lenses for easier exams.
- The interchangeable spot retinoscope can be converted to a streak retinoscope by simply changing the lamp.
This Welch Allyn 3.5v Ophthalmic Diagnostic Set includes Diagnostic Ophthalmoscope, Spot Retinoscope, Rechargeable Handle, and Hard Case (Model 18410).
A rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
The Ophthalmoscope uses halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
It has 6 apertures for general and specialist use, and 28 lenses with -25 to +40 diopters for better resolution.
Its illuminated lens dial clearly identifies settings.
The universal handle's smooth, non-abrasiveknurled finish ensures a no-slip grip.
The chrome-plated brass handle provides durable, long-life construction.
Spot Retinoscope without Lamp (Model 18300)
3.5v Spot Lamp
3.5v Standard Ophthalmoscope Head Only (Model 11710)
3.5v Halogen HPX Lamp
3.5v Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Battery (Black)
Fixation Card Set
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.