| Welch Allyn Strabismoscope Unidirectional Occluder, Only (Model 12400) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Allows for efficient testing for both heterophorias (latent strabismus) and heterotropias (manifest strabismus) at the same time.
- User can view the movement of covered and uncovered eyes simultaneously.
- Its halogen light increases the ambient light on the patient's side and aids visualization by the practitioner.
- Educational teaching tool that offers a clear visual explanation to parents or medical students.
- Fits all Welch Allyn 3.5v power sources.
See Strabismus in a whole new light with the Welch Allyn Strabismoscope Unidirectional Occluder, Only (Model 12400).
Testing for Strabismus (ocular misalignment) should be a routine part of any child's healthcare program. With the StrabismoScope the testing just became easier. By simply turning on the StrabismoScope and placing it over the patient's eye, the examiner is able to observe the occluded eye directly, but the patient cannot see out. As a result, the examiner is able to detect the often subtle eye movements associated with Strabismus.
3.5v StrabismoScope(TM) Unidirectional Occluder, Head Only
3.5v Halogen HPX Lamp #03000
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.