| Welch Allyn StrabismoScope Set with Rechargeable Handle (Model 12451) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- The Welch Allyn StrabismoScope allows for efficient testing for both heterophorias (latent strabismus) and heterotropias (manifest strabismus) at the same time.
- The user can view the movement of covered and uncovered eyes simultaneously.
- Its halogen light increases the ambient light on the patient's side and aids visualization by the practitioner.
- It's an educational teaching tool that offers a clear visual explanation to parents or medical students.
- The StrabismoScope's rugged ABS housing withstands drops and falls.
The Welch Allyn StrabismoScope Set with Rechargeable Handle (Model 12451) - see strabismus in a whole new light.
Testing for Strabismus (ocular misalignment) should be a routine part of any child's healthcare program. With the StrabismoScope the testing just became easier. By simply turning on the StrabismoScope and placing it over the patient's eye, the examiner is able to observe the occluded eye directly, but the patient cannot see out. As a result, the examiner is able to detect the often subtle eye movements associated with Strabismus.
3.5v StrabismoScope(TM) Unidirectional Occluder, Head Only
3.5v Halogen Lamp
3.5v Direct Plug-in Rechargeable Handle
Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Black)
Soft Carrying Case
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Delivery time may vary between 2-4 weeks
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.