| Welch Allyn AA-Size Lightweight Handle (Model 60814) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- HPX Technology provides the whitest and brightest light in the industry.
- HPX light provides true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Single HPX lamp cartridge design used across all sizes of handles.
- Redesigned to reduce total weight, Welch Allyn's handles are up to 40 percent lighter than our previous design, which means increased responsiveness and maneuverability.
- Its knurled finish ensures a secure grip.
The Welch Allyn AA-Size Lightweight Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handle, Model 60814 features the new Halogen HPX illumination system.
Welch Allyn laryngoscope handles produce more light than any other system available. Using a patented blend of halogen and xenon gases under high pressure, the HPX lamp, combined with our new low-impedance lamp cartridge, provides the brightest and whitest light available in a laryngoscope system.
Lightweight "AA" Size Handle
2 - "AA" Battery
2.5v Halogen HPX Lamp
2.5v HPX Gold Lamp Cartridge Assembly
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.