| Welch Allyn AudioScope 3, Complete (Model 92680) In stock |
- Uses halogen light and fiber optics for brilliant view of the tympanic membrane and ear canal before and during hearing screening.
- Offers choice of 3 screening levels -- 20 dB HL, 25 dB HL, and 40 dB HL -- at 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000 Hz to suit all ages.
- Has a built-in 1000 Hz pretone, so your patients can "practice" listening before they're screened.
- Tones are presented at random intervals for objectivity; Unique ear-tip design eliminates the need for headphones.
- Lightweight and hand-held for complete portability; Rechargeable, and always ready for use.
The Welch Allyn AudioScope 3, Complete (Model 92680) includes: AudioScope 3, set of AudioSpecs, 110-130v charging transformer, charging stand, recording forms.
With AudioScope 3 you can screen your patients quickly and accurately -- and with more flexibility. It's a simple procedure that takes only seconds. Because AudioScope 3 has 20, 25, and 40 dB HL levels in one unit, you can screen all of your patients with a single instrument. And the tones are presented at random intervals so your patients can't second guess their hearing screen.
AudioScope 3 with AudioSpecs
Set of 3 AudioSpec Specula for AudioScope (Small, Medium, Large)
3.5v AudioScope 3 Charging Stand
AudioScope Recording Forms (100/pkg, 10 pkg/box)
3.5v Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable Battery (Orange)
3.5v Halogen HPX Lamp
1-year warranty extendable to 3 years with annual calibration.
Shipping Weight: 3lb