| Welch Allyn AudioScope 3 with AudioSpecs Handle Only (Model 23300) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Uses halogen light and fiber optics for brilliant view of the tympanic membrane and ear canal before and during hearing screening.
- Offers choice of 3 screening levels -- 20 dB HL, 25 dB HL, and 40 dB HL -- at 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000 Hz to suit all ages.
- Has a built-in 1000 Hz pretone, so your patients can "practice" listening before they're screened.
- Tones are presented at random intervals for objectivity; Lightweight and hand-held for complete portability
- Unique ear-tip design eliminates the need for headphones; Rechargeable, and always ready for use.
The Welch Allyn AudioScope 3 with AudioSpecs Handle Only (Model 23300) offers flexibility.
With AudioScope 3 you can screen your patients quickly and accurately -- and with more flexibility. It's a simple procedure that takes only seconds. Because AudioScope 3 has 20, 25, and 40 dB HL levels in one unit, you can screen all of your patients with a single instrument. And the tones are presented at random intervals so your patients can't second guess their hearing screen.
AudioSpec 3 without AudioSpecs
Small AudioSpec Speculum for AudioScope
Medium AudioSpec Speculum for AudioScope
Large AudioSpec Speculum for AudioScope
Replacement NiCad Rechargeable Battery (Orange) for 71000-A
Recording Forms (25/Pack)
3.5v Halogen Lamp
Warranty: 1-year warranty extendable to 3 years with annual calibration.
Shipping Weight: 3lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.