| Welch Allyn EpiScope Only (Model 47300) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Precision, achromatic 10x optics system ensures crisp, clear lesion border definition and true pigment pattern rendition.
- Reticle contact plate facilitates measurement for more accurate diagnosis and objective tracking of lesion growth.
- Fits any 3.5v Welch Allyn power source for convenient, inexpensive additions to Welch Allyn diagnostic instrumentation.
- Large, knurled focusing ring allows you to get sharp focus easily.
- Rubber eyeguard provides superior comfort and folds down for spectacles.
The Welch Allyn EpiScope Only (Model 47300) provides accurate identification of suspicious lesions by providing the ability to magnify, illuminate, and measure lesions.
Welch Allyn's EpiScope helps doctors allay patients' concerns by examining the entire skin surface and making accurate measurements of skin lesions.
Owner's Manual includes introduction to skin surface/epiluminescence microscopy, tables of diagnosis criteria, and 50 detailed lesion photographs.
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.