| Welch Allyn English MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 3 (Model 69213) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Removable, repolishable light pipes make these the longest lasting fiber optic laryngoscope blades in the world.
- Repairable, allowing replacement of damaged light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- The increased length, reduced profile, and continual curve help achieve successful intubations in even the most difficult patients
- Single-piece stainless steel blades ensure blade integrity (no soldered joints).
- Welch Allyn provides free repolishing service.
The Welch Allyn English MacIntosh Laryngoscope Blade, Size 3 (Model 69213) is the smart choice.
E-MacIntosh, or "English"-MacIntosh, blades are the most popular style of laryngoscope blade outside the United States.
The E-Mac series, introduced by Welch Allyn in June of 1992, is the result of continual discussions with customers regarding improvement in the design and manufacture of laryngoscope blades. This is the first new line of laryngoscope blades manufactured by Welch Allyn since our introduction of the Miller laryngoscope in 1941.
Overall Length: 135 mm
Inside Base to Tip: 110 mm
Other Information: The light output of the fiber optic bundles may degrade after about 1, 000 sterilizations. Fiber optic bundles may be easily removed and returned to Welch Allyn for repolishing to restore light output.
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.