| Welch Allyn Miller Laryngoscope Blade, Size 1 (Model 68061) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Reduced handle and blade weight for improved balance and maneuverability, facilitating even the most difficult intubations.
- Blades easily convert from lamp to fiber optic illumination, making upgrading economical.
- Repairable, allowing replacement of deteriorating light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Increased cross-sectional area enlarges the field of view.
- Single-piece stainless steel blades ensure blade integrity (no soldered joints).
The Welch Allyn Miller Laryngoscope Blade, Size 1 (Model 68061) is the smart choice.
Halogen HPX lamps for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
Inside Vertical Measurement : 8 mm
Length Inside Base to Tip: 79 mm
In 1990, Welch Allyn modified the Miller blade to improve its functionality and field of view. First, the base or tongue of the blade was flattened so that the tongue could be "swept" aside, rather than compressed. This was implemented due to the present technique of "sweeping" the tongue rather than compressing. The flat base helps to hold the tongue out of the field of view. Overall field of view was increased by modifying the cross-sectional area of the blade without altering width or height. This resulted in a larger field of view.
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.