| Welch Allyn Miller Laryngoscope Blade, Size 3 (Model 68063) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Removable, repolishable light pipes make these the longest lasting fiber optic laryngoscope blades in the world.
- Repairable, allowing replacement of damaged light pathways for a fraction of the cost of a replacement blade.
- Increased cross-sectional area enlarges the field of view.
- Single-piece stainless steel blades ensure blade integrity (no soldered joints).
- Welch Allyn provides free repolishing service.
The Welch Allyn Miller Laryngoscope Blade, Size 3 (Model 68063) is the smart choice.
In 1990, Welch Allyn modified the Miller blade to improve its functionality and field of view. First, the base or tongue of the blade was flattened so that the tongue could be "swept" aside, rather than compressed. This was implemented due to the present technique of "sweeping" the tongue rather than compressing. The flat base helps to hold the tongue out of the field of view. Overall field of view was increased by modifying the cross-sectional area of the blade without altering width or height. This resulted in a larger field of view.
Inside Vertical Measurement: 11 mm
Length Inside Base to Tip: 172 mm
Other Information: The light output of the fiber optic bundles may degrade after about 1, 000 sterilizations. Fiber optic bundles may be easily removed and returned to Welch Allyn for repolishing to restore light output.
Warranty: Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Shipping Weight: 1lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.