| Welch Allyn LS-200 Light with Arm, Luminaire Section, and Transformer (Model 44200) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Superior maneuverability for accurate light placement without drifting or repositioning.
- 24" working distance with 2, 500 foot-candles light output and 3, 200° K color temperature provides enhanced visualization of the operative site and true tissue color rendition.
- Three-lamp design ensures continuous operation and shadow-free illumination.
- 7" spot size with feathered edge definition and 12" depth of field reduces eye strain and the need to maneuver the light during procedures.
- Dichroic reflectors allow infrared light through, for less heat.
The Welch Allyn LS-200 Light with Arm, Luminaire Section, and Transformer (Model 44200) offers high-quality, low-cost procedure room illumination.
The LS-200 Procedure Light meets the demands of treatment rooms, emergency rooms, clinics, hospitals, and other medical environments. From its easy maneuverability to its wide range of positioning options, this high-performance light puts complete control at the user's fingertips. (*Does not include mobile stand or wall mount.)
Halogen lamps provide white light with a 3, 000-hour average lamp life.
Friction adjustment for customized movement with consistent, long-term durability.
Detachable Power Cord
LS200 Exam Light Box
Shipping Weight: 10lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.