| Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope (Model 11810) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- This is the head only! Customer will be required to order the Handle also as separate item!
- Illumination system converges the light to a point at the cornea, allowing easy entry into small, undilated pupils.
- The illumination pathway then diverges to the retina, illuminating a very wide area of the fundus.
- Viewing system enables the operator to view the illuminated area on virtually the same axis, creating the widest field-of-view attainable.
- Provides a 5-times larger view of the fundus than ever before achieved with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye.
Special Order: May take 3-4 weeks for delivery.
The Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope (Model 11810) provides innovative optics for panoramic views of the fundus.
Welch Allyn introduces the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope, a revolutionary new concept for visualizing the fundus.
Developed by Welch Allyn the originator of the world's first hand-held direct illuminating ophthalmoscope, the PanOptic incorporates an innovative and patented new optical design called Axial PointSource Optics. This enabling technology makes it easier to enter small pupils and provides a dramatically wider, more panoramic view of the fundus that's 5X larger than ever before achieved with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye.
Enables a 25-degree field-of-view vs. the standard 5-degree field-of-view.
Increases magnification by 26% over a standard ophthalmoscope.
Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections.
New Halogen HPX lamp provides bright, white light.
Greater working distance improves the comfort of both examiner and patient.
Works with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5v power sources (battery handle or wall transformer), saving additional investment.
The patient eyecup establishes and maintains proper viewing distance, provides stabilization for the view, is a pivoting point for leverage in panning around the retina, occludes ambient light, and helps with orientation.
The dynamic focusing wheel adjusts the focus in a continuous, smooth action for more precise control and the optimum view with a focusing range of -20 to +20 diopters.
The aperture dial has micro, small, and large spot sizes, a slit aperture, and red-free filter, and cobalt blue filter with add-on corneal magnifiying lens (Model 11820 only).
The ergonomic design of the built-in, soft grip handle provides maximum comfort, balance, and access to controls.
Dimensions: Length: 5.12IN Width: 1IN Height: 4IN
Shipping Weight: 2lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.