| Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor with NIBP and Printer (Model 5300P-E1) |
Gift-wrapping is not available for this product.
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- Available options include the choice of Nonin brand or Nellcor Puritan Bennett Pulse Oximetry. Other options include SureTemp Thermometry and an integrated thermal printer
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, STAT blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, and built-in memory.
- Standard RS-232 computer interface for uploading patient data to your network or PC.
- Includes 15-minute tutorial video.
The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor with NIBP and Printer (Model 5300P-E1) offers advanced monitoring at an affordable price.
At about half the price of comparable units, the Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor makes automated vital signs monitoring affordable, even for procedures, minor surgery, and treatments. The Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor is modular, so you can select precisely the features you need today and add more capability whenever you want it.
This is an English-language version.
Vital Signs Monitor
Large Adult Cuff, Black
Neoprene Large-Adult Bag, 1 Tube
Neoprene Coiled Tubing, 8 ft.
Printer Paper, 6 rolls
Dimensions: 6.5 in (16.5 cm) x 8.6 in (21.8 cm) x 5.0 in (12.7 cm)
Weight: 6 lb (2.8 kg)
Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP10-1992 AAMI standards
Other information: This product is telemedicine-compatible.
Warranty: 2-year warranty on all parts and labor; free loaner will be provided if warranty service is required.
Shipping Weight: 1lb
This item will be shipped from the manufacturer and is not one we carry in stock. Please contact us for availability, as we cannot always guarantee order fulfillment.